(design your own) 2D graphic package for free

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 am

What's this about?

To all 2D lovers out there...To help get support for my Zombie/Alien game "Stop the Planet! I want to get off", I would like to offer you the Indie Graphics Builder for free (normally $200). Use it in the Construct 2 engine and sell your games with them cause the graphics are royalty-free. Click the link below for details on how to claim the offer. EDIT - You must at least donate on the $75 tier, which also gets you prizes from the actual kickstarter including the game.

IGB Deal: http://graphicsforfaith.com/games/?page_id=1260

Kickstarter: http://kck.st/16NLWyD

I've posted a few of the sample images of IGB here:

(build your own galaxy)

(build your own weapons)

(build your own spaceships)

(build your own interface)

(build your own jungle)

(build your own sky)

(build your own maps)

(build your own platform)

etc...Gilden2013-05-09 19:07:30
B

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Uh, "pledge $75 or more on kickstarter" to get access to this is not "free". Funny how you have to go to your site to find that out.
B
S

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 7:06 pm

[QUOTE=Venivididormi] Uh, "pledge $75 or more on kickstarter" to get access to this is not "free". Funny how you have to go to your site to find that out. [/QUOTE]

You've never heard of buy one, get one free. Or perhaps, "Hey if anyone donates $50 to charity, they get a free shirt." It's right in a way to say that "Nothing is ever truly free" but you can't say this is not a great deal since I didn't have to give you the graphics when you pledge at the $75 tier.
B

Post » Fri May 10, 2013 9:24 am

It's the fact you didn't mention the "catch" until you've gotten to your page. "Buy one get one free" states the catch right in the sales pitch. But thanks for updating to make it clear, that's all I was suggesting.Venivididormi2013-05-10 09:25:29
B
S

Return to Tools and Resources