Designer looking for retro-style artist

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 pm

@RandomFellow

Hey, that looks pretty good! Would you be interested in filling out a list of requests to match the style I've got? Speaking of style, I rather like it too, but my selection of assets is very limited, and those level graphics (which I've replaced) aren't made for side-scrolling.

The objects I need:
* Forest background (to replace the blank green one I've got now)
* Grassy hills (same function as the ones in the screenshot)
* Tree branch platforms (for suspending in the air; don't really need to be attached to anything)
* Small water pools/falls
* Trees and shrubs (like the ones in the screenshot but in a sideview perspective)

I'll eventually need more robotic enemies, but I want to see if I can find free ones first.

Would you be willing to fill out that list of requests for $20? If not, what do you think they'd be worth?
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:21 am

I was thinking about charging about $5 per sprite or tile, so most of that shouldn't be too difficult. Backgrounds are usually bigger and more in-depth, so I might have to see how detailed you want it before making a decision on that.

If ya wanna send me some 1-to-1 scale images of the sprites or the player, I can start putting together some mock-ups for ya.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests