Destroy an object at a point

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:07 am

Hah. Awesome man. You should fire me an **PM with your MSN or SKYPE, something like that. Because I mean, this whole post is three pages of just us talking to each other. It's really lost it's titles purpose. Haha.Crayron2011-10-15 10:11:25
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 am

Well, that's not ENTIRELY true. I mean, I've been helping you out, haven't I?

But yeah, I see your point. I don't really use anything other than Facebook for chat these days, though. I've got no problem adding you as a friend if you don't mind (if you have one!). I was gonna ask in a PM, but you can't send any yet, right?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 am

Right! I can't. But I'm sure I can get them. If you just want to send me your FB link. I'll add you up.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:28 am

Alrighty, sent! Now we can stop cluttering up the board with our nonsense.

(Speaking of which, there should be some sort of social board here... WHOA. There actually is one? Heh, the more you know, )
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:03 am

Hi SullyThestange,

I'm new to construct2. I'm trying to develop a game in it. my question is while clicking on a particular object it has to fall down where i am having 2 or more objects which i have given like mouse over. But the actual problem i am facing is that if clicked on a particular object all the other objects on screen falls down by click event it.

But actual way i need is like only the particular object has to fall down while clicking on it.

What are all the steps I need to make it run properly .

I am looking forward. Please help me to do that.

Thanks in advance....
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?