Destroy on time touched

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:18 pm

If I have two objects overlapping/touching each other for more than 5 seconds then I want to destroy one of the objects.

The reason I'm wanting this is because in my game I have multiple sized objects coming down a funnel like path and some times they jam up and just pile to the top so I figure with a good destroy it will get things moving again.

How can I set this?

Thank you in advance.

Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:55 am

Solved Thanks
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi @ALLMarkMade

Could you publish your solution? Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:12 am

@RenatoB wow this seems so long ago I have learned so much since then. :) I believe what I did for that solution was set it to If object is touching/overlapping System wait 5 seconds and set object to destroy.

I hope this helps

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 am

ALLMarkMade wrote:@RenatoB wow this seems so long ago I have learned so much since then. :) I believe what I did for that solution was set it to If object is touching/overlapping System wait 5 seconds and set object to destroy.

I hope this helps

Sorry to reopen a very old post. Thanks for help.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:20 am

Naaaa it's cool it's new to someone... If you need anything else please let me know I remember when I first got started and if it was not for the love and help I received here I would have given it up. Read the manual, try to figure it out and then if you can't just ask for help.

I'm still asking questions so don't be afraid...

Good luck

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?