Developer Collaboration Request ~ Byte Sized Heroes

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:39 pm

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=184447&p=1081933#p1081933

There you can find the original blog post for Byte Sized Heroes. I'm looking for more people to work with. I believe I've already got one person on the development team. Basically, what I'm looking to do is build the game alongside other indie developers.

Thanks to the XML based project structure, this is easily done.

Let me know if you're interested, I want to build a team, and push this to completion.

I cannot pay, at least not yet. The game's Kickstarter won't be made until it's big enough to market itself with quality.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:37 am

I'll volunteer to help.
I'm no good at art/animation.
I have experience coding 2D platformers and using variables.
Reply back to me if you'd like my help.
I can't PM yet.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:03 am

@suzannegrey, I'm going to be running a kind of "dev audition" where I'm going to be releasing the game with the level builder/scripting&storyboard interface and determine who to have join based off that. It will be relatively easy to use, and uses JSON format/multiplayer building so people can build projects together very easily.

Whenever the beta is released, this will come with it. I'll let you know when that time comes :). It will be a few months.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:48 am

I'm not that skilled, so it's better i don't get involved with your project.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:16 am

@suzannegrey, well, obviously that's ultimately up to you. The map editor is built into the game, so anyone can participate. :) This also makes modding the game possible too, so either way, it'd be a waste of nobodies time.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests