Developers who ever published on steam hear ye, hear ye!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:41 pm

I don't know how you guys feel about this but I think it would be a good thing to call @Ashley here and listen to what he can tell us about this.
It's just that I'm also going to launch a game on Steam sometime next year and I personally wouldn't like to deal with additional "workarounds" just to fix issues caused by NWjs.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:41 am

now thats something new and scary o.o @shinkan
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:22 am

@irbis It's just a bat, man ;P
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:26 am

TheRealDannyyy wrote:I don't know how you guys feel about this but I think it would be a good thing to call @Ashley here and listen to what he can tell us about this.
It's just that I'm also going to launch a game on Steam sometime next year and I personally wouldn't like to deal with additional "workarounds" just to fix issues caused by NWjs.

Honestly start learning unreal with blueprints or unity with play maker. The ship is sinking here fast. Tons of bugs with no resolutions.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:31 am

PixelPower wrote:Honestly start learning unreal with blueprints or unity with play maker. The ship is sinking here fast. Tons of bugs with no resolutions.

You seem to change your opinions rather quickly, I remember a few days ago you were full on defending C2.
Anyway let's not start talking about that mess again please, just continue in the polite and normal way like we do right now.

I would like to not trash this topic with a lot of posts, so we can still have some sort of clean overview of the topics main concerns.
I hope you and the other guys here understand that. ;)
Last edited by TheRealDannyyy on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:33 am

Ashley has now stoop so low as to use other people accounts to defend himself and Tom. Ashley uses a 2 year old account to defend himself look

I responded like this

Oh Ashley I know its you and here is proof. This account has not been online in 2 years and all of a sudden it comes back to defend you? So you highjack old accounts to defend yourself against developers who have questions? You figure since the user didn't come back for 2 years, you can use it.
Here is the proof , you must think I am dumb no look in the mirror if you want to see a dummy!!
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:38 am

PixelPower wrote:Ashley has now stoop so low as to use other people accounts to defend himself and Tom. Ashley uses a 2 year old account to defend himself look
I responded like this...

I'm begging you to stop spreading content from other topics.
Moderators might see this as spam, so please stop for your own good before you get banned. :|
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:00 am

TheRealDannyyy wrote:
PixelPower wrote:Ashley has now stoop so low as to use other people accounts to defend himself and Tom. Ashley uses a 2 year old account to defend himself look
I responded like this...

I'm begging you to stop spreading content from other topics.
Moderators might see this as spam, so please stop for your own good before you get banned. :|

I just showed you proof of what they are doing in case anyone didnt see the other topic. Iam not changing my mind Iam telling the truth about whats going on.Newt, and Artpunk are the ones acting strange defending Construct2 all the time. Go check out their posts they always trying to sway opinions towards Construct 2.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 am

PixelPower wrote:I just showed you proof of what they are doing in case anyone didnt see the other topic. Iam not changing my mind Iam telling the truth about whats going on.Newt, and Artpunk are the ones acting strange defending Construct2 all the time. Go check out their posts they always trying to sway opinions towards Construct 2.

And what you have to say isn't right or wrong, I'm just telling you to stop drifting away from the main topic.
I'll quote myself here:
TheRealDannyyy wrote:Don't get too personal and if you still have any concerns or things that you want others to know about,
create a new topic in either THIS C2 related general forum or in THIS open topic for pretty much anything else.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:15 am

TheRealDannyyy wrote:
PixelPower wrote:I just showed you proof of what they are doing in case anyone didnt see the other topic. Iam not changing my mind Iam telling the truth about whats going on.Newt, and Artpunk are the ones acting strange defending Construct2 all the time. Go check out their posts they always trying to sway opinions towards Construct 2.

And what you have to say isn't right or wrong, I'm just telling you to stop drifting away from the main topic.
I'll quote myself here:
TheRealDannyyy wrote:Don't get too personal and if you still have any concerns or things that you want others to know about,
create a new topic in either THIS C2 related general forum or in THIS open topic for pretty much anything else.

Ok I know another developer making something console quality like with C2. He said just use the older version of NW.js so you won't run into any issues. So thats the solution for now until they fix the newer versions.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General