Well, I figured I should post this up, especially after having some discussion with delta time and other issues (since right now it runs under constant 60 fps rather than V-Sync).http://kayin.pyoko.org/enginewip
What does this engine do?
* Custom platform engine
* Variable based motion customization
* Double/triple/whatever Jumping and wall jumping (hold away from the service and press up)
* Dashing and air dashing (which dash momentum) by double tapping forward on the ground or air
* Back dashing! (press away twice in air or when crouching)
* Attacks with the Z key! Standing, crouching and jumping! (With two more buttons worth of attakcs PLUS command normals being implented)
* Buffers and chain combos as well as jump cancelable normals! (Air JCing doesn't work 100% yet)
* Technically you can do QCFs and SRKs, but you won't hear the sound involved since it's not included. They don't do anything, but if you check the code you can see how it works.
This is on the way to a metroidvania with fighting games mechanics. So.... I dunno, I'm open to any ideas to clean up the code or implement stuff like delta timing or whatever.