DEVLOG: Swansong

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:15 am

FraktalZero wrote:I completely agree @kossglobal. Years ago I wouldn't have done it. Actually this project was born from a failure lol . I have a main project which advances slowly.
http://vagrantgame.tumblr.com/

And this one allows me to do something simpler. I previously had a small prototype for two players that works well so it was really easy to get it done.
I'm trying to keep things really simple this time. Previous project had customization of characters and rpg elements and it became difficult to handle properly.

That's exactly what I'm dealing with. Too much elements that interfere in the game =p. I might use that project with fake 3d to do the same thing, eventually.
Waiting on twitter to see the progress on both projects too. Cya
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Dont worry, so far your project looks kick ass!!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:43 pm

@FraktalZero
Thanks!:P
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:50 pm

Another concept piece

B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:22 am

FraktalZero wrote:Another concept piece

She's talented.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:02 pm

Ive been working in the coop mechanics.

Shirudo cant grab ledges therefore he uses a special power jump to reach higher places thus reaching places that even Ito cant always reach.
But he can kneel down and try to reach Ito's hands.
Ito can then reach Shirudo's hand and climb onto the ledge.

And here is a concept with an upcoming mechanic. If you’ve played Dark Souls, You’ll recognize this as a bonfire or checkpoint. Except here, it will also have an impact on the environment. As you can see the environment changes from dark and gloomy to lit and lively. It may also change other aspects of the environment: opening passage ways, activating platforms…. etc.

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests