Different actions based on the count of touch/

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • I want to perform different actions based on the count of the touch/click. Can anyone help me out???

Thanks

• What do you mean. Total of times there has been a touch

or

the number of touches are active on the screen

• Suppose if he touches that object(can be any kind of button) the first time then my player shud jump, the second time he shud flip,etc

• With a variable.

When Sprite is clicked and "variable" is 1, then Jump and add 1 to "variable"

When Sprite is clicked and "variable" is 2, then flip and add 1 to "variable"

..and then that goes on how much you want.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think this might do what I need it to for a "tap to continue" scenario in a tutorial...but I cant figure out how to set up the even sheet.

I have a sprite animation with 30 frames in it...that sprite animation is set to the full size of the layout and I am trying to get the on-touch to change the frame in the animation to the next one in the sequence.

So far all I have managed is for it to change to frame 2...then it takes off and runs through the entire sequence.

Can you articulate what the 1st few steps would be and I can finish the process by repeating it till the end of the layout?

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)