Directory of Composers (Find/Share Music)

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 am

I was thinking it might be easier to find a composer for your game if instead of having to scroll through many posts searching, there was just one post where all the music makers shared their work...

I'll start:
http://www.jadecupmaidhands.com/music
Last edited by spacedoubt on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:06 pm

I'll continue:
I am available to compose for various projects you can find a selection of my work in the following places:
Soundcloud
Website
Can adapt to most budgets! If you can't quite afford a commission I also sell some ready made music on the scirra store scirra store.
ResourcesImageImageImage
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Great initiative!

Because of Cavern Kings and other projects, I'm fully booked until halfway October, but I'm always interested in working on new projects.

SoundCloud
Scirra forum thread
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm in :)

My soundcloud page isn't showing much, because the USL Series uses up a lot of my account space. I'm posting more of my private projects there, that are not related to games. Still, it should be fun to listen to ;)
I'm also offering music on the Scirra Store.

I'm basically interested in working on game projects, but for private reasons that are far from arrogance I'm very selective. Smaller projects are currently preferred. I'm not very expensive. In fact I already worked for a few small projects for free, but don't count on it ;)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Message: bonixmusic can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 4 URLS modified. Why?
Hi Spacedoubt, Continuing the trend.

Most of my work can be heard at www.BonixMusic.com
My largest orchestra score to date (190 minutes of music) http://bonixmusic.com/kingdom-of-light-premium-edition.
For custom music, go to http://bonixmusic.com/custom-music-benefits
I'm also currently expanding my music libraries with other composers.

Peter Gunder
www.BonixMusic.com
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:37 am

Message: Veneox is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 4 URLS removed. Why?
Here are some of my more favorite songs I've composed. Some used in short video game trailers.

"The Human""One Eternal Dream""Sustain This Night"My music is fully original, though time to time I remake orchestrated video game music from older titles.

Here is my full page of music: Enjoy ;}

Always looking for video games, movies, short flicks or whatever for composers needed. I love it.
B

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Figured I'd also contribute to this thread: soundcloud.com/supersmashdan

I've spotlighted playlists which are pretty self explanatory. Everything from metal, DnB, surf rock and chiptune through to jazz, orchestral and traditional styles of music are in there. Experienced with audio implementation for games, linear loops, interactive soundtracks, etc.

Always looking for exciting projects, especially in games - don't hesitate to get in touch!
B

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:15 pm

just a little bumpity bump for the composers...
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests