Disability and game making - UI request(s)

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:20 am

Any event sheet improvement ideas I've made in the past have been ignored/unresponded, I hope that won't be the case for you too, but maybe they're wanting to just wait and fix the editor for Construct 3 instead?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:48 pm

glerikud wrote:@Arima Welcome back. :) I just want to tell you that I'm really amazed by your determination. I hope your hands will get better soon and I wish you good luck with your projects.

megatronx wrote:@Arima Hope you get well mate!

Thanks! :)

alspal wrote:Any event sheet improvement ideas I've made in the past have been ignored/unresponded, I hope that won't be the case for you too, but maybe they're wanting to just wait and fix the editor for Construct 3 instead?

Maybe. I'm hoping my request is simple enough that it won't have to be put off that long, if they choose to implement it.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Well they are in the middle of making a new editor.
Let's just hope the lessons learned from the previous ones guide them as well.
Of course you have to take that with a grain of salt, as that means things like libraries, and etc which may have made things go quicker in development, may be off the table.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello Arima,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences and solutions for using Scirra other than by hands.

I find it very amazingly what you accomplished. Really it is an accomplishment you can really be proud of and which I admire very much.

I hope your hands will be healed soon. You never know. I wish you very much success and hope to see more games from you here.

Keep up the great work.

Friendly greetings,

Bad_Wolf
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General