Steps to reproduce:
1. Left click to restart layout
2. Use the mouse to move the blue square
3. Try and cross the yellow line and hit the red square
4. It should not be possible to move the red square
5. Move slowly so the blue square is still in contact with the yellow line as it touches the red square and it seems to still have collisions enabled most the time.
Sometimes (Not sure if it is due to the speed / random) it is possible to still make contact and move the red square. The counter in the top right still works (Says collisions should be disabled) but they still work.
Blue square should pass through the red one. As soon as the position of the blue square is further to the right than the yellow line, collisions are disabled and never turn back on unto restarting the layout.
Firefox: not installed
Internet Explorer: yes
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 version:
r124 beta. Although I have tried it on the 123 version before I updated and it was the same.
Many thanks. Maybe it is a misunderstanding I have with physics properties as I am new to construct.