[Discontinued] Admob Ads for Android/Crosswalk/iOS

Post your work in progress addons and get feedback

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 pm

I would try to make a trivial test app with an ad in test mode and see if that works.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:11 am

I did this too, and the same problema no ads. I strart new Project, put admobads plugin, added three buttons (Banner,Intersicial,Hide), and try with Android Crosswalk export, (I see in the XDK log (admob plugin installed).

But nothing happens. I have R190 versión of construct 2
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 am

Did you preload interstitial?

Maybe you have your admob id's wrong?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:43 am

@omateos As this topic is for my plugin i just want to make sure that you are actually using the official admob in C2 and not this plugin. We are using this plugin and it works fine for C2 r190.
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:02 pm

When i build my apk with intel xdk the zip i download is always corrupt?
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Can anyone confirm that Interstitial Ads are working ? on test mode works, but with test mode off, i cant receive Ads Interstitial
B

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:24 am

garyrossiter wrote:When i build my apk with intel xdk the zip i download is always corrupt?

if you download from XDK the download is very slow and you cant see when its finished (only from filesize), try downloading from the link they send you by email, it will download in browser and you see the percentage. I often fell for this and thought damn why didnt it work ^^
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:16 pm

@Arne

Is your Plugin updated to use the latest Admob Pro plugin(Link below)? I am particularly interested in the Ad Mediation option that it supports!! Also it uses the latest AdMob SDK (v7)

https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

Does the 2% Ad revenue share still apply for this plugin?
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 pm

@SamRock I haven't done any updates to this plugin since the official plugin was released.

After a quick look at the mediation option it seems that you only need to add another Cordova plugin to activate the function. There has not been any change to the JS-api so the C2 plugin should probably work.

The 2% share is something that is built in to the Cordova plugin itself, I have no control over that part. That is the reason cranberrygame did another Cordova plugin for the official C2-plugin without any share.

You need to check the fine print for the Cordova plugin to see what the current share is.
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 am

Arne wrote:@SamRock I haven't done any updates to this plugin since the official plugin was released.

After a quick look at the mediation option it seems that you only need to add another Cordova plugin to activate the function. There has not been any change to the JS-api so the C2 plugin should probably work.

Thats awesome! I am really not a Javascript expert, so you think this will work out, just including the APIs into Intel XDK?? I will look into the Cordova T&C :)
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Work in Progress Addons