Ditched - Save the Sheep

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat May 03, 2014 11:59 am

image.jpg

Hi everyone! For the past year my brother, a friend and I have been working on our first Construct 2 game. "Ditched - Save the Sheep!" is a cute puzzle game that we oriented mainly for a younger female audience, but anyone can play it. The entire game was made with Construct 2 and Ludei's CocoonJS for testing, and their developer portal for publishing.

GAMEPLAY
The daydreaming sheep Cotton and his squirrel buddy Acorn were walking along on a sunny day, when the sheep stumbled and fell into a ditch.

You take control of the squirrel who operates a strong, metal claw and try to fish the sheep out of the hole. But watch out, many obstacles like magnets and evil crabs stand in the way .
With over 25 sugary-sweet levels, and tons of acorns to collect, this game should suit everyone.

You can download it currently only for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.secretpotion.ditched
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Nice work.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 04, 2014 6:57 am

This looks like a really fun game! I like the image style, and it has a very professional finish. Great work, and good luck with it :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Looks very professional and, I believe, appealing to your target audience. If I were a young girl I'd play that :D
My first game, Swingy Angie, available now on
Google Play and Opera Store

Let us honor the desire to work, for it is a movable holiday occuring up to three times a year.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 09, 2014 9:29 am

@iceangel & @Blacksmith & @PeterPlatter :

Thanks guys!

Here is a teaser trailer for anyone interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZICFXmUDIXk
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations