Do you like the rpg game?

Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:10 pm

i love rpg. but use rpg maker to do it. it's more easy :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:27 pm

My favorite RPG of all time has to be Fallout New Vegas. It has the humor or Fallout 2 and gameplay and lore improved from Fallout 3.

While Chrono Trigger is possibly my most played RPG of all time, it seemed perfect back in the day but after playing through it so many times, you start seeing the flaws. The problem with JRPGs in general is towns and dungeons are just Pitstops to getting to your goal. Play Skyrim for example and EVERY cave, fort and dungeon has its own self-contained story.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:45 am

Yes, I'm very like playing RPG game. And recently I'm playing Pirate King that based on One Piece manga from JoyGames.me! Do you like?
B

Post » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:44 pm

My favourite types of RPGs are JRPGs. Its hard to pinpoint the specific reason, but i think the strategic battles are addicting, and the long stories give the adventure a sense of depth.

My favourite games in the genre would have to be: Final Fantasy 1 3 4 6 and 7, Pokemon Yellow, Dragon Quest 1-8, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Grandia, Chrono Trigger, Suikoden 2, and Golden Sun.
B

Post » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:34 am

I'd like to mention Grandia for battle aspect that might inspired turn based system in Children of Light.

But my best all of time JRPG goes to Chrono Cross, I even create a fan's art. Take a look:

ImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Game Discussions