do you want export to unity?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Construct 3 Plugin Unity Ads, Banner, Interstitial Ads, Video (Support C3 build service)
  • hi,

since scirra don't do anything about a fine export to android ! (crosswalk really slow and in the cocoonjs we can't make are own plugin like i need to make IAP for another market or ...)

i saw the c2 project files and i can make a compiler which get c2 project file and make a unity package so you can change your game in unity and add other assets and stuf ! (so you can make a unity game but with c2 ! )

but i want to know how many developer like to buy it ? (i will get money for each compile) i want to sure about that first because it will get so much of my time so if you want it post in this forum and say how many game you export each month (its not free and its online and i get money for each export to avoid cracking ! )

and i want to know scirra fine with it ?

• You think you could really achieve that?

• And if i want change one little thing in my game, or i want to update my game then i must pay again? Or do i pay one time per game and can compile it how often i need? My game sources and assets are save on your servers? What security system you use to protect my work?

• Iolva

yes i really can.

making a compiler for c2 is easy but it need time so if i be sure of success i will make that

Games

i like the idea if one game per pay but how can i tell if its the same game ?! but i will work on that part to achieve that if i start this project and this part depends on so many things

and for more security you can delete imeges from your project ! so you can be sure no one can get it

and you can import your images separately into unity

and i will don't store any source on server just instant compile

• I would like to give it a try :/

• Sure the capx format is xml, so creating a converter should be pretty straight forward. Its basically the same as what cocoon does. You know the one that doesn't include the dom.

No idea what the licensing issues he, or users will have with Scirra, and Unity.

Of course trying to make a buck off another business is a thing to try.

Its not like they create a new release every single week that they may or may not be inclined to design just to break this kind of thing.

• The most useful part for me would be an importer that brings the objects and layout designs straight into Unity as prefabs (for objects) and scenes (for layouts). Game logic I am happy to code myself since I prefer C# to JavaScript, and know that Unity does a few things differently and will probably need tweaks to boost performance.

I would definitely buy a service like that if it imports in a way that performs best in Unity, rather than wrapping it in generic Unity objects but acting like it's still a C2 game.

But I can't see how this would hurt C2 at all, it gives the bigger games and developers a chance to make their game in C2 for prototyping and rapid development of levels, etc (because for game dev I have not yet found a better editor!), but the power of native export supported by the giant that is Unity

• A few months ago there was someone who said that he will do native exporter or something.

How does it ended? I don't remember

• hi,

in the cocoonjs we can't make are own plugin like i need to make IAP for another market or ...

Well, you can in the new cloud: https://cocoon.io/doc/custom_plugins

• ludei Have you got around to letting us remove permissions on our android games? This is a big one for us as many players are turned off by a long list of permissions we dont use. Cheers

mahdi71 Very interesting, lets see how this pans out

• hi,

since scirra don't do anything about a fine export to android ! (crosswalk really slow and in the cocoonjs we can't make are own plugin like i need to make IAP for another market or ...)

i saw the c2 project files and i can make a compiler which get c2 project file and make a unity package so you can change your game in unity and add other assets and stuf ! (so you can make a unity game but with c2 ! )

but i want to know how many developer like to buy it ? (i will get money for each compile) i want to sure about that first because it will get so much of my time so if you want it post in this forum and say how many game you export each month (its not free and its online and i get money for each export to avoid cracking ! )

and i want to know scirra fine with it ?

Sounds like an interesting idea. But not really sure I understand what you want to do? You want to make it so a C2 project can be exported and use the Unity engine? or do you mean that you can create a project in C2 export it and then the changes are updated in Unity? And do you mean just the 2D part of Unity or also the 3D part?

Have you made a prototype of something that shows how it would work or maybe a feature list of what the final project will result in and what you believe is possible and not? Because I think you will have a hard time getting any useful feedback from C2 users about how many exports etc they expect each month, if they are not really sure what the exporter is capable of and can be used for. For me the 3D part of Unity is what interest me, rest of Unity im not that fond of, as it seems a bit messy to work with and to much coding for my taste, that's what I like about C2 you can work very fast in it, which is important when you are working alone on something.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ludei Have you got around to letting us remove permissions on our android games? This is a big one for us as many players are turned off by a long list of permissions we dont use. Cheers

In the new cloud, you can. In fact, we don't set any permission by default.

• Nice! Does the new cloud still support canvas+ ? If yes, where can i get a key for beta access? Thanks

• Of course it supports Canvas+.

Request an invitation and you will receive it in a couple of days.

http://cocoon.io/

Remember it is still a beta.

Regards

• I'll believe it when I see it. But i don't see how this would work? convert your capx to a unity project?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)