Does anyone have a working example of a game + JS SDK?

For developers using the Construct 2 Javascript SDK

Post » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:52 am

Basically i've just run over the information about JS SDK a little, but my deadline is reaaaaaally close by. I have my game made, but now i have to integrate a website on top of it, with html&css modals, and data being send and read to/from a database (in JS). I think i understand how to get variables, functions, calling functions etc, but i'm not too sure.

Does anyone want to share their game/creation where i can see how you do it? I'd love to just try it all out myself, but i fear i might not have the time due to the deadline... If that's not possible i guess i'll have to crunch and work in my weekend, but i'd rather not (and relax after a hard work week).
B

Post » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:21 am

Here is source code of my all plugins/behaviors, feel free to dig them,
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:19 am

Message: horoblast can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
rexrainbow wrote:https://github.com/rexrainbow/C2Plugins Here is source code of my all plugins/behaviors, feel free to dig them,

Hey thanks for answering, i'll be sure to take a look at them after my lunchbreak!
B

Post » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:35 am

@rexrainbow - Just wanted to say thank you for all of the inspiring plugins. I've been using them for a long time now and they are life saving.
B
S

Return to Javascript SDK