Does construct2 run on Apple Ipad pro?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:04 pm

I have Apple ipad pro gold. x9 chip. [1] Does construct2 run on Apple ipad pro? If yes. [2] How and where can I get that software to download for it? Must be an app, right? Thanx for your help. Oh! I have purchased the personal version for PC; got the c2license. Can I use that license for "if it runs on apple" that version?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Uhhmm. Construct 2 is currently only usable in WIndows OS. Ashley (Co-Founder of C2) promised that he will include support for Apple OS & Linux on C3 (which will be released someday).
I don't own a MAC so I don't know what extensions you use, but I believe it won't come out as an app, it will only come out as an installer file.

And I believe you can't use an IPAD to make games, practically. It's not designed to do that.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:36 pm

The closest you can get is by running C2 on a PC then use remote desktop software on the iPad. I've used splashtop before and it worked a lot better than I expected.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:06 am

Thank you both for the answer. Was curious about using my ipad. Have the construct 2 [licensed] version on my PC.Been using it. Really nice software. Thanx again.
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General