Does the CordovaAdmob Plugin has a RewardVideo Interstitial?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I've noticed in the Admob website that when you create a new monetizing app you have three options :

1) Banner-Ad

2)Interstitial

3)Reward Interstitial (Video)

Has anyone tried adding the third option in any of their game?

Thanks.

• Hey mate! i made a plugin for Construct to show ads with Cordova Admobpro plugin. This plugin let you to show Reward interstitials. Check out this video with the plugin and the instructions (you will not see the option youre searching for in the video because it was made with a previous version of the plugin, go to the blogs link in the description of the video): youtube.com/watch

• Josek5494 - Wow nice update, best admob plugin yet. I just saw your reply, thanks for adding it.

• Trigger conditions will be the next thing, stay tuned for more plugins and updates ^^

• Trigger conditions will be the next thing, stay tuned for more plugins and updates ^^

Why not create a new thread for the plugin?

• Josek5494 with Cordova Admobpro plugin , 2% of the ads will show from the plugin creator admob account ? We can only show 100% if we pay the cordova plugin Admobpro about 20USD. Am I correct ?

https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

• > Trigger conditions will be the next thing, stay tuned for more plugins and updates ^^

>

Why not create a new thread for the plugin?

Not yet. I'm waiting to finish all the features first ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have not tried the plugin but if I find that the support is grim , you buy the plugin and then not supported.

This opinion is based on comments in the thread of the plugin.

• Josek5494 with Cordova Admobpro plugin , 2% of the ads will show from the plugin creator admob account ? We can only show 100% if we pay the cordova plugin Admobpro about 20USD. Am I correct ?

https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

I'm not 100% sure because i've been looking at the src java code of the plugin and i don't see anything related to sharing the ad traffic. Maybe is in a server or the devs are so good hiding code hahaha

• You buy the plugin and then not supported.

What do you mean, I haven't heard of this? I think he made it free but accepts donation?

• I have not tried the plugin but if I find that the support is grim , you buy the plugin and then not supported.

That was the reason to make my own ^^

• > You buy the plugin and then not supported.

> This opinion is based on comments in the thread of the plugin.

>

What do you mean, I haven't heard of this? I think he made it free but accepts donation?

I thinks he's talking about Cranberry's admob plugin which cost 10 or 20 $

• > You buy the plugin and then not supported.

> This opinion is based on comments in the thread of the plugin.

>

I speak in reference to these plugins:

The user seems not much frequents the forum.

According to the comments, support leaves much to be desired.

You say you did the free plugin ?, could you tell me the download link ?.

• Yes i made a video. In the description is the link to my blog:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • - Uhh, I thought you were referring to the admob-pro Josek5494 made. And No, there is no free plugin in for that since Cranberrygame removed it and turned it into a paid plugin which is outdated now. Good thing Josek5494 had this idea.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)