///DONATE TO KICKSTARTER\\\

I am a person who is a game developer and I need funds for the distribution of my first video game. I do not want more than what I need. Play the alpha here: goo.gl/nEIVeo . Our project took almost a year to make. Don't make that any longer! Here is the official story for the game:

Coming Soon To Steam. You are a harmless slime in the village of slime town, Until the evil lizard beast attacks your town! You have no choice but to run. But you wander into a maze. This is the legend of maze slime.

Donate: goo.gl/fkm3ly

I notice that your profile says that you are 9 years old. Is this accurate?

No, I am 10 please don't tell kickstarter

that I am underage.

No, that's fine. I just wanted to congratulate you - not many people your age manage to make it so far into developing a game. Keep it up!

I played your demo up until the Flappy Bird section, but had to give up around there. I think you need to make sure that the player has enough time to react on each screen, otherwise they'll end up dying before they know what they're in for.

Speaking of sketchy logic, I see the profile also has a license on his wish list.

not sure how to play the game, I click to start, click to start, a ball moved left for 1 sec and then im dead? not sure whats happening there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

not sure how to play the game, I click to start, click to start, a ball moved left for 1 sec and then im dead? not sure whats happening there.

Same lol, I can't figure out how to survive the first 0.8 seconds upon clicking start..

I am coming out with the beta. The enemies will be slower

Speaking of sketchy logic, I see the profile also has a license on his wish list.

Just removed it

Oh, so you now have a license?

Oh, so you now have a license?

Please stop commenting.

No.

Your game needs a lot more work.

Even for a prototype you need to put more effort in it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)