Done setting up IAP Phonegap, but IAP is not working???

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Message: Reinarte can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Reinarte wrote:
SamRock wrote:@Reinarte @Cybersurfer5000

I am using the Cranberrygames' IAP plugin.

And I ran into the same issue in XDK where its not building the APK. Throws me error that it couldnt install the PhonegapIAP.

I have the exact same lines in the additon.xml

Please tell me you you were able to compile your projects.
Thanks!

Sim amigo,
ocorre exatamente como voce falou, quando o arquivo
"intelxdk.config.additions.xml" está da forma que o Construct 2 exporta.
mas se voce alterar o arquivo e deixa-lo dessa forma o erro não irá acontecer,
eu agora posso colocar links na resposta, veja no dropbox como eu coloquei.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxfwl5eva6xjc ... P.xml?dl=0



<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" />
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" intelxdk:value="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" />
B
27
S
7
G
1
Posts: 76
Reputation: 2,224

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:18 am

Reinarte wrote:
Reinarte wrote:
SamRock wrote:@Reinarte @Cybersurfer5000

I am using the Cranberrygames' IAP plugin.

And I ran into the same issue in XDK where its not building the APK. Throws me error that it couldnt install the PhonegapIAP.

I have the exact same lines in the additon.xml

Please tell me you you were able to compile your projects.
Thanks!

Sim amigo,
ocorre exatamente como voce falou, quando o arquivo
"intelxdk.config.additions.xml" está da forma que o Construct 2 exporta.
mas se voce alterar o arquivo e deixa-lo dessa forma o erro não irá acontecer,
eu agora posso colocar links na resposta, veja no dropbox como eu coloquei.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxfwl5eva6xjc ... P.xml?dl=0



<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" />
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" intelxdk:value="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" />



Thanks Amigo,

I found out the issue. I was using both Offical IAP(for Windows 8) and Crannyberries IAP(for Android). For some reason Intel XDK only allows you to keep one of them.
If I remove anyone, then Intel XDK is able to Build without any issues!

Now I am forced to create two version of teh game game ... Windows and Android! So much for have a single source file :(
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Image

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
58
S
11
G
2
Posts: 418
Reputation: 5,239

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:09 am

@SamRock: which OS do you aim to publish?
Current Mission: improve design skills
B
8
S
1
Posts: 57
Reputation: 1,003

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:07 pm

@Cybersurfer5000 Windows 8 and Android for now.
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Image

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
58
S
11
G
2
Posts: 418
Reputation: 5,239

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello @SamRock: I would try the following:

1) did you follow this tutorial: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1286/how-to-get-iap-to-work-with-crosswalk-xdk
2) update XDK and Construct 2 to the latest version
3) in XDK>Build Settings>Android-Crosswalk(tab)>Crosswalk version: change "stable" to "10"
Current Mission: improve design skills
B
8
S
1
Posts: 57
Reputation: 1,003

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:29 pm

@Cybersurfer5000 Thanks for the tips.

As I said in my previous comment, the issue was because I was using both IAP (official and cranberries). Once I remove one, I was able to compile the game :)

Were you able to fix your problem?
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Image

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
58
S
11
G
2
Posts: 418
Reputation: 5,239

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:07 am

Yeah, i did solve it, too. I wish you a happy dev! :-)
Current Mission: improve design skills
B
8
S
1
Posts: 57
Reputation: 1,003

Post » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Cybersurfer5000 wrote:Yeah, i did solve it, too. I wish you a happy dev! :-)

Thank you! Glad your issue is resolved too!

My game is out on google play and Windows. You can try it out. Links in my Signature below :)
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Image

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
58
S
11
G
2
Posts: 418
Reputation: 5,239

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Guys I´m having the same problem, but reading all your post I still didn´t figure out how to make it work.

<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" />
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" intelxdk:value="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" />

Exactly where do I change the code, and where do I find the google key or something that was mention?
B
11
S
2
Posts: 28
Reputation: 807

Post » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:26 am

Draconiz717 wrote:Guys I´m having the same problem, but reading all your post I still didn´t figure out how to make it work.

<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.iap#4306f62a0d9683eca8d8be135533dd92f6a446c1" />
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" intelxdk:value="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser" />

Exactly where do I change the code, and where do I find the google key or something that was mention?


Just just checking.. are you Tanvir from Facebook C2 forum?

Firstly remove the above text from the additions.xml file. With the new XDK, you don't need the additions.xml anymore.

Goto projects-> Plugin Management->Add plugin->3rd Party-> Add "cordova-plugin-ad-admob"

Again Add plugin->Core Plugins->cordova-plugin-inappbrowser.

That should add proper references in the new XDK project
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Image

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
58
S
11
G
2
Posts: 418
Reputation: 5,239

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests