Don't Tax Me, Bro! [DEMO]

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 am

Hey, guys! This is my first post on the forum ever- I don't know why I have been a lurker for so long! :P

Don't Tax Me, Bro! is basically a platform action runner with procedural generation [level, allies and baddies], power-ups and hats. Also, there's ragdolls! :o

Play the demo on itch.io - https://tibith.itch.io/dont-tax-me-bro-demo

Also, I would be ever so thankful if you would vote for it on Greenlight! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880838925

Lemme know what you love and hate, but especially hate! :geek:
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 am

Very nice, I seriously paid my taxes 5min ago and it hurts to see so much money disappear from your account :( After that I logged in to the scirra forum and saw this. Such a coincidence :D Totally feel like running away like the dude in the game, haha

Simple but great art style. Voted yes on greenlight. Good luck!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 am

@Anonnymitet - Thanks, man! 😁 Know the feel - that's why I made this to begin with. Thank you for voting!
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:12 pm

@TibiT Wow congrats man ! Being a good pixel artist and a good game developer at the same time is a bless.
Here is a quick review on your game and some noticeable small glitches:
- First of all I give the art, sound fx and game design 9/10.
- There are some sound pops at the beginning, I don't know if it's intentional or not but I think you should verify that on all browsers (I tested with Opera).
- When busted, and if you don't press to continue, the cops keep saying the same word again and again.
- There is no depth between what is an obstacle and what isn't, the buildings have a pattern that confuses the player into thinking that some paintings are obstacles.

Overall your game is really good. Good luck with your official release !
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations