DOSNT SUBMIT SCORE !!!! (function) :(

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat May 14, 2016 7:54 pm

hi guys i have configure all the google play serv right putting ID of the leader board and all is right the issue is when the score is submitted to the leader board , i use functions and i try many versions , there is a version i delete like 200 events in my event sheet and then when i try it it opens and tell me my score , i dont know what is the thing that interacts when the function calls to submit score to leader board?????? any help plz!!!! i try to delete many things i try like 20 versions and nothing fix that deleting groups, events !!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
B

Post » Sat May 14, 2016 8:25 pm

leomendes wrote:hi guys i have configure all the google play serv right putting ID of the leader board and all is right the issue is when the score is submitted to the leader board , i use functions and i try many versions , there is a version i delete like 200 events in my event sheet and then when i try it it opens and tell me my score , i dont know what is the thing that interacts when the function calls to submit score to leader board?????? any help plz!!!! i try to delete many things i try like 20 versions and nothing fix that deleting groups, events !!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please don't multipost the same topic in different sections of the forum.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:59 am

hi guys i have configure all the google play serv right putting ID of the leader board and all is right the issue is when the score is submitted to the leader board , i use functions and i try many versions , there is a version i delete like 200 events in my event sheet and then when i try it it opens and tell me my score , i dont know what is the thing that interacts when the function calls to submit score to leader board?????? any help plz!!!! i try to delete many things i try like 20 versions and nothing fix that deleting groups, events !!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?