Download 100k

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Has anyone here developed a game that's broken that metric? I'm trying to gather information on what they think took their game to the top. Right now I'm working on quality. Above all else, I want to make a really great playing game.
B

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:10 pm

I'm sure marketing/social media probably have more to do with downloads than the actual quality of the game. BUT if you make a seriously awesome game I'm sure it will get noticed eventually.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:48 pm

I developed a match 3 game for Android didn't know about graphics the graphics was ugly I spent some money on adwards got 200 downloads every day people was downloading my game and again uninstalling because the game was boring with bad graphics and bad gameplay how ever I used a website install4install.com to hide bad reviews the game was looking perfect with fake reviews I got many installs but players open the game for few seconds and uninstall now I unpublished my game I'm working on graphics I purchased from graphicsriver.com and I'm working on gameplay for best experience you can learn from my mistakes I said here.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:03 am

I'd suggest having a look at this thread:

Successful iPhone and Android Games Made with C2

There's some real heavy hitters in that list - you can check out the games and reach out to their developers!
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations