[size=150:3s7999dx]Download Construct 2 public preview 28.2
[size=85:3s7999dx]Link to release 28
Basically patches up everything that went wrong with r28, and a new update checker. The update checker checks at most once every 24 hours and doesn't block the UI thread, so it shouldn't hold up the UI becoming available like it did in 0.x. It's also got a special message if there's an update available the first time you run Construct 2, because the majority of 0.x downloads were out of date builds (presumably download sites hosting old builds).
I've also made some more shotgun changes that might fix the crash-on-close I can't reproduce - I remember in private testing dealing with a crash certain drivers had when opening the layout editor, so I've made an attempted fix along those same lines but for when the layout editor is closed. Let me know if it had any luck...
- [ADD] Simple update checker. Checks for an update once a day and gives you the option to go to the download page when an update is available.
- [ADD] Plugin developers: you can switch off script caching so your scripts are reloaded every time you preview, making plugin development faster. To do this, open regedit, and create the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Scirra\Construct2\html5 - then add a new DWORD value 'devmode' (without quotes) and set its value to 1. Script caching is now off.
- [ADD] System expression 'lerp'
- [FIX] r28 broke collisions - fixed again for this build
- [FIX] Assigning NaN to a Sprite's angle has no effect