[size=200:p5u8o4qh]Download Construct 2 public preview 29
[size=85:p5u8o4qh]Link to release 28.4
A new touch plugin for mobile devices, and an object panel for inserting expressions.
The new expressions panel has several improvements over the old 0.x one:
- It's free floating and can be positioned and sized as you like.
- It's modeless so remains present as a sort of 'palette' you can take expressions from at any time.
- You can search it like the event wizard.
- The list contains descriptions of each expression.
- It lists instance variables for objects which have them.
This should make it a lot more useful than the old one!
- [ADD] New floating objects panel for parameters dialog. Allows you to browse and insert expressions easily, including instance variables.
- [ADD] Touch plugin. Basic touch support for iOS/Android (doesn't properly support multitouch yet, but the 'On touch object' and 'Is touching object' conditions are multitouch enabled and should be good enough for on-screen touch-controls)
- [CHANGE] Keyboard prevented *any* key reaching the browser (even F5, backspace, etc.) which was obnoxious - now it only blocks scrolling keys like up/down
- [FIX] Initial values for instance variables were wrong (all instances of one type used the first instance's values)