Download the public preview (release 26)

0 favourites
  • Download Construct 2 public preview 26

Why is it release 26?

We're using an incrementing version scheme, and the previous releases were private.

More information

Please read Welcome to the Construct 2 public preview!

• AWESOME! cant wait to try it!

• Absolutely awesome! HTML exporter!!! Bravo)

P.S. thanks for saving Construct 0.x syntax!

• Internet Explorer 9 beta v-syncs the canvas so it's as smooth as the 0.x runtime - maybe give that a shot to avoid tearing?

• This is so awesome! I'm loving the new UI, it has such a clean feel to it.

• very nice so far, obviously lots more to do, but i'm really looking forward to the result, and will happily pay for the software. Good Job!

• Damn this is nice

• I'm curious (and I don't think I'm the only one) but will this be able to eventually export to .exe and have directX support?

(Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see the answer when I searched.)

• I'm getting excited (hi, semi-lurker here)

Really bad animation hack here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6768311/index.html

• I'm curious (and I don't think I'm the only one) but will this be able to eventually export to .exe and have directX support?

(Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see the answer when I searched.)

You're by far the only one to "whos curious" about exe exporting and if you arent the only one then I pray that December 21st 2012 is earths true final day.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I'm curious (and I don't think I'm the only one) but will this be able to eventually export to .exe and have directX support?

>

> (Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see the answer when I searched.)

>

You're by far the only one to "whos curious" about exe exporting and if you arent the only one then I pray that December 21st 2012 is earths true final day.

<del>directX support?</del> I think you mean OpenGL? Of course I would like to see .exe exporting down the line as well...

[quote:15mr8mc6]C2 is designed around external 'exporters', which are written separately as add-ons (like plugins) and should make it significantly easier to port to new platforms further down the line. This also means there'll be an Exporter Development Kit (EDK)....

Hopefully this will encourage third party ports to new platforms. This could include an official Windows desktop EXE runtime in future, a third party Android native exporter, or whatever anyone thinks up.

Not a very likely chance of DirectX support though... it'll have to be OpenGL.

• DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN.

Sweet interface, and despite the limitations so far, the potential is amazing. Though, strangely enough, the program crashes when I close it after opening a .capx file... Which doesn't really affect anything since I closed it anyway, but it's weird.

• CS2 looks very good indeed.Good job keep it up.

• AWESOME ^^ thanks!

I love the HTML5 feature

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)