Drag&Drop Inventory

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Template for maintaining an inventory with crafting possibilities. Completely documented in text and video.
  • In this example, I have implemented inventory system.

But I failed to realize:

"to drag things on each other was not possible"

Please help me to realize this system^^^

This is cap file:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There's some good inventory tutorials/examples somewhere on here.

Do a search for "inventory" and you should find something useful.

Maybe one of the authors will post here too.

Krush.

• I made a basic example for such an inventory a while ago: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/2306601/inventory_007x3.cap

A bit outdated, but still does the job. Coincidentally I just wrote a little bit about this on the We Construct blog.

There are also several inventory examples listed in this post: http://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8122&p=62428#p62404

• Thank you for your examples, but I've seen them all. But I need a simple example of inventory with the ability to haul things(drag&drop). Maybe someone can help?

• Thanks, but I myself fixed my example.

Now this is a very simple example of inventory.

• Thank you for your examples, but I've seen them all. But I need a simple example of inventory with the ability to haul things(drag&drop). Maybe someone can help?

Most of these examples are pretty basic. And one in particular does exactly what you ask for.

Thanks, but I myself fixed my example.

That one doesn't seem to work very well either, I can still drag one object onto another.

You really should look into the array object to improve the functionality of your inventory. The examples have been given.

• [quote:1lgjfcbb]

Thanks, but I myself fixed my example.

That one doesn't seem to work very well either, I can still drag one object onto another.

You really should look into the array object to improve the functionality of your inventory. The examples have been given.

Here's the new fix:

• Your example looks pretty, but it is not functional. You aren't actually storing your items anywhere, just placing them on the screen. Plus, you can still drop items on top of each other (drag your mouse off the screen while moving an object and then bring it back.....).

Check out PixelRebirth's examples.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)