DRAGON BALL MULTIVERSE THE GAME

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:13 pm

@RookieDev you suggest to change sprite to my own but still dragon ball? or completly other sprites?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:44 pm

@delgado You should use your own brand new sprites! and replace all the DragonBall Z Sprites.

All you need to do if you dont have the funds is to showcase your work to other game artists that are also in need of work.
Most artists will help you if you have a project to show them from the start. But never expect for someone to work for free.
You may get lucky and find someone that is a Dragon Ball fan aswell and bring your game to new heights!
You should start by looking for an artist that can help you with making art for your project, Im not saying stop what you are doing but more or less start looking for someone to help you with Graphics!

You could make your own Title Name with your own characters that have special powers just like DragonBall, all you need to do is find an artist on one of the many forums that are on the World Wide Web.
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:25 pm

It's not enough just to change sprites.

Essentially it would need you not use anything related to DragonBall. No art. No sounds, No Characters. Not to contain the text "DragonBall" in your game i.e. so your title wouldn't fly. Essentially if you use anything it is basically stealing.

So you can do it, but if it makes it big you'll probably get told to stop or get sued for damages.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 am

Message: flatness can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
RookieDev wrote:delgado More than likley if your project does do well you are putting yourself at risk of Cease and Desist Orders from Bandai or even worse. Your best bet is to make sure you swap your sprites or you are doing nothing more than rolling the dice with your hard work.

Here is the only Developer with rights to DBZ stuff that i know of.
http://www.bandainamcogames.com/game/dr ... verse.html

Yeah, be really careful. If you do use sprites that are indicative of Dragon Ball, just make sure they are changed enough so that you don't fall under a copyright issue.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:10 am

60% is the rule of thumb, they need to be different by at least 60% for you to get away with it.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:11 pm

All I know is a game that related to anime has been cancelled by developer on gamejolt. (ex:SAO) But if you still want to make this game, I will play :p
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:10 pm

@ramagoi so take look at this game https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/447 ... index.html
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Message: Teresa Aquirr can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Beand new http://dragonballzdevolution.com/ Dragon ball z game. Play and enjoy
B

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests