Drawsprite Plugin

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:22 pm

@Joannesalfa

This is how you used the plugin. The format for the set string is (x,y,direction(l,r,u,d),distance).

Here is a example of it working.

I guess i need to put some error checking into the string parsing part of my plugin.
rfisher2012-10-24 14:25:37
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:05 am

Thanks! this is an useful plugin :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:35 am

@rfisher, is there a way to make this plugin use a random seed so that it will recreate the same levels everytime??

As it is now it will keep generating random levels so for example level 16 will be different on a different day and a player cannot try to tackle the same level again, instead he gets a new random level.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:57 am

this is a god send. But @rfisher can i request for you to somehow integrate it with Tilemap object? There are not many user-friendly dungeon generators, yours are is one of few if not even the ONLY one. But because it uses sprites - it creates hell load of objects which is a killer if you have mobile games in mind. Sure it can be mixed with Tilemap Object even now (using Drawmaze and then mapping the Tilemap based on the maze generated, and destrying the sprites afterward) but it adds few needless, from technical point of view, steps in order to be used proparly.
From what i understand the Drawmaze generates a an array and creates sprites/objects in a pattern based of that array. Now if we could somehow have access to that array alone - we would be able to use it elsewhere. E.g load our tilemap based of that array.
Being able to save the create/generated array data and paste it into json or array format... you would really make day.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:39 pm

@rfisher
Is it possible to get the seed? Great pluging thumbs up!
B

Previous

Return to Completed Addons