DreamEnders - Action/RPG

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:02 am

And... 0.0.10b uploaded. The combat in 0.0.10 was slightly completely broken.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:46 am

hi, I did have some problems playing the game, I couldn't access it properly. (my laptop I think)
Had another go tonight on my boyfriends p.c and it worked fine. I really like your game. Trying to do something similar, although at the very early stages.
I like how you enter the buildings, and the layout of the rooms..
Like your game alot, and as helped me too.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Care to collaborate and share ideas? And your problems with your first computer might be the Scirra Arcade itself. After x amount of time passess, I'll be able to host it on a new site. Might work better.

But tell me about your game. I'd love to hear what you have in mind, and I can share some of my plans in turn.
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:33 am

hi
I'm at the very early stage at the moment. Only really drawing sprites and getting my head around animations. I'm planning the map layout, drawing the houses etc and the main character. I plan to put a mini village, forest, and hope to be able to enter the buildings.
thanks for your interest
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 am

Behold: The final update (on Scirra Arcade) for Dream Enders: Version 0.0.12 ALPHA. Over a year in development, Dream Enders has grown too large in size for the Scirra Arcade to contain it anymore. The game and all future updates are always available at: http://game.cawithey.com. The Scirra Arcade version does not have music due to size constraints.

Moreover, I've even created a tabletop Dreamenders RPG game for use with myself and my buddies. To contribute, run, or play Dreamenders RPG, send an e-mail to: DreamscapeNexus@gmail.com.

To play Dreamenders the video game, visit: game.cawithey.com

I will no longer be updating this forum with the latest versions, or updating the game on Scirra Arcade. All future updates will go to the above website exclusively. Thank you for your time and for playing Dreamenders!

Follow @n00bsaus for all DreamEnders updates and activity in the future.
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations