Drums/Beatbox Pad

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hello. Earlier this morning I was thinking what I can do with Contrsuct 2 current features. When I noticed that I could probably make a musical instrument using it on my mobile phone with touch screen. So I decided to google some drum sounds and build a drum interface and uploaded it on my phone. Sadly, I realized my phone didn't have html 5 installed on its browser. So I need someone to test this if it works.

So basically, its a Drums/Beatbox Pad utilizing touch screen. So just tap in the whatever buttons you see and whoala, drum sounds you'll hear. So yeah, although I haven't tested it since I couldn't get it to work with my phone. And as of now, I got so excited that I posted this topic without being at home so I can't upload it yet LOL!

I'll probably do something with the beatbox, piano, or guitar if I can find some sounds or I'll record them myself. Anyway, I'll post the file later if its alright with you guys. Treat this as a uhhh... teaser or something. What do you think about the idea anyway?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello. Earlier this morning I was thinking what I can do with Contrsuct 2 current features. When I noticed that I could probably make a musical instrument using it on my mobile phone with touch screen. So I decided to google some drum sounds and build a drum interface and uploaded it on my phone. Sadly, I realized my phone didn't have html 5 installed on its browser. So I need someone to test this if it works.

So basically, its a Drums/Beatbox Pad utilizing touch screen. So just tap in the whatever buttons you see and whoala, drum sounds you'll hear. So yeah, although I haven't tested it since I couldn't get it to work with my phone. And as of now, I got so excited that I posted this topic without being at home so I can't upload it yet LOL!

I'll probably do something with the beatbox, piano, or guitar if I can find some sounds or I'll record them myself. Anyway, I'll post the file later if its alright with you guys. Treat this as a uhhh... teaser or something. What do you think about the idea anyway?

Heres an example Beatbox music thing, i made with Construct 99.7 (i think!)

(The download is about 7 meg)

Feel free to use the sound samples for your project.

• Thanks! But I dont see any links... lol.

Anyway I actually made a "clone" for my Drum Pad on Construct R1 but using the keyboard, but I can notice a little delay playing the sound, I tried to play a song and tried to go with the drum beats, but the sounds being played on the Drum Pad seems to be at least 0.5 seconds late or something than the one on the song.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)