Dux Math - Minus (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Dux Math - Minus — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/dux-math-minus-3891

<h3>Dux Math - Minus</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>An Educational and Dynamic game where you must help the Dux Math rabbit to save his friends from the boxes that fall from the sky, for this you must solve the Minus accounts displayed in the boxes.</p><p>I commented the whole Capx but if you have any questions, comments, offers or bug reports you can always mail me.</p>

• This template requires Array Construct 2 knowledge. I really encourage you to read Construct 2 manual first.
    • This template uses the free behavior third-part addon "LiteTween" by lunarray in version 1.7. See more about "LiteTween" in:

scirra.com/forum/behavior-litetween_t70700. This addon is used in the easteregg sprite move it to the score.

<h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>? Full Game (All graphic files and sounds)</p><p>? Simple Gameplay</p><p>? 31 Different Minus Operations</p><p>? Compatible With All Browsers</p><p>? Mobile Controls and PC Controls</p><p>? Construct 2 File included! (.capx and .caproj all source)</p><p>? Responsive</p><p>? Resolution 1280?720</p><p>? Easy to export to Android, Windows Phone and IOS</p><p>? Ready to customize</p><p>? 97 Construct 2 Events</p><p>? 4 Construct 2 layouts</p><p>? Does not contain PSD or AI files, only EPS, SVG and PDF.</p><p>QUESTIONS? Don?t hesitate in asking me: bigheti@gmail.com</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Dux Math - Minus

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)