Dynamic Quiz (With Source)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:23 am

Hi Willian,

I need help customizing the app. I emailed you at [email protected] and [email protected] already. Looking forward to your reply. My email is ki*********[email protected]

Thanks!
B

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:33 pm

cookiemonsterj wrote:Hi Willian,

I need help customizing the app. I emailed you at [email protected] and [email protected] already. Looking forward to your reply. My email is ki*********[email protected]

Thanks!

Answered by e-mail, thank you.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 31, 2016 8:30 pm

Can i make math quiz by random number both question and answer ?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi, I've purchased this template and it looks like there's a big flaw with it... It repeats questions over and over again until the user finally gets other questions wrong... Is there a plan to get this sorted???

Also, have sent an email to the author requesting support but have not received an email back yet (this was 6 days ago...). Luckily I'm in no rush, but would not recommend this game for its support!
B

Post » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:41 pm

esabadot wrote:Hi, I've purchased this template and it looks like there's a big flaw with it... It repeats questions over and over again until the user finally gets other questions wrong... Is there a plan to get this sorted???

Also, have sent an email to the author requesting support but have not received an email back yet (this was 6 days ago...). Luckily I'm in no rush, but would not recommend this game for its support!

Hello Friend.
About your question is easy to change this function. Sorry I can not answer you before, I was in health problems.

Send me an e-mail wi[email protected], i send to you step by step how to make the change.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Scirra Store