Early prototype platfomer. Listening and learning

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:05 am

I made a menu controlled by keyboard or gamepad. IM SO STOKED! Didn't think I could do it.

Now that I have it set up I can start making cool looking sprites for the menu!

B
S

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Testing the parallax layers

Colors and the design of the objects will experiment modifications since I'm still trying to get a style and design that I'm happy with and to achieve consistency with every layer and asset in the game. Would appreciate tips!
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:40 pm

Your work looks really great! A game like this with a good story line and diffrent levels and worlds can become a hit! I love the design and i really like the idea of the bacteria who is gonna try to save the world. My suggestion is to use that idea, i love it!
Cant wait to play a demo and see more about your game!

Coin Clicker 2 [Play store]
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:33 am

RickUSBstick wrote:Your work looks really great! A game like this with a good story line and diffrent levels and worlds can become a hit! I love the design and i really like the idea of the bacteria who is gonna try to save the world. My suggestion is to use that idea, i love it!

Well thanks. It feels weird to get compliments when you're new at something, because looking at others work I want to change everything all the time and start over. Feels like I'm always one step behind everyone I look. I know is not the right attitude specially when I'm comparing myself with people that has been doing this for year, but can't help it.

Thank you very much for your kind words. For real means a lot to me.

Also... I'm trying to come up with a name for the game, at least a placeholder name, could use some suggestions to get me started hehehe
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:43 am

Smileh wrote:
RickUSBstick wrote:Your work looks really great! A game like this with a good story line and diffrent levels and worlds can become a hit! I love the design and i really like the idea of the bacteria who is gonna try to save the world. My suggestion is to use that idea, i love it!

Well thanks. It feels weird to get compliments when you're new at something, because looking at others work I want to change everything all the time and start over. Feels like I'm always one step behind everyone I look. I know is not the right attitude specially when I'm comparing myself with people that has been doing this for year, but can't help it.

Thank you very much for your kind words. For real means a lot to me.

Also... I'm trying to come up with a name for the game, at least a placeholder name, could use some suggestions to get me started hehehe

No problem friend, when you make something like this you earn my respect. 😊
Maybe something with the words bacil or bacteria in it for the name?

Coin Clicker 2 [Play store]
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Toying around with the idea of a room selector stage and testing out "Gametips" (kinda like a little description message on some assets) as well as dialogue testing.

Looks pretty raw at the moment but we might get somewhere.
B
S

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests