EaseTween with mouse condition

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 pm

@lunarray

I have tried out the opacity fix.
Not sure if I am doing something wrong, I have target set to 20 and am using current value of 100. I think the tween is possibly working backwards in the case of opacity.

JKID.
B

Post » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 am

@JKID

I just noticed that, i forgot that C2 stored opacity as 0 to 1 value, so i ended up not multiplying it by 100. It is now fixed btw. And thanks alot for giving bug reports. :)

EDIT:
Here it is, the fixed behavior... If nothing is wrong anymore, i'll deem it stable and put it on to replace easetween.
LiteTweenlunarray2013-06-21 06:57:28
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:09 am

@lunarray

Great, working as expected now.
There is a slight bug however, not sure if it's browser related but if you quickly hover in out of sprite the opacity value sometimes will only reverse to 50% of the initial value, it's like the initial value is getting reset at mouse out . It seems to be stable for everything else like height/width etc.

I will have a bit more time to test things in the next few evenings so will report back if I find anything else. Thank's again for this.

On another note I was wondering how easy it is to port existing javascript to a plugin. I have been looking at this for reflections.
http://cow.neondragon.net/stuff/reflection/

JKID2013-06-23 19:20:05
B

Post » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 am

@lunarray

Hi,

Opacity working as expected now but reverse from current on width parameter is not returning to current on quick mouse in out.

JKID.
B

Post » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 am

@JKID: A lot have changed in LiteTween since the last time we talked about it :o... Maybe you can try the newest version?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55358831/lunarray.litetween.zip

I could also check how is it if you could reproduce the error in a simple capx.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:55 am

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, the newest litetween is kinda different with the old one due to talk I had with several ppl on the forum.

You no longer need to specify initial coordinate/etc for tween, it always tween from current to target.

If you want to tween from x,y to x2,y2 (not from current to x2,y2), simply set the position to x, y first before setting target. Because setting target automatically readjust initial to current position.

And, it is now much more stable IMHO... some bug fixes like opacity fix etc...
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:23 am

@lunarray

Yes !
That's a much nicer way of doing it.
Thank you for this it's just right now I think.
I will report back if I find anything else but as from this test everything is working as expected here.
Also have you abandoned the value parameter, I was wondering how that might be used ?.

JKID.
B

Post » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 am

@lunarray

Is this possible ?

Clamp: left,right,top,bottom

To be able to tween just the desired edges of a sprite.

JKID.

B

Post » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:48 am

@JKID

I'm afraid that would be kinda too specific for litetween. And I didn't really understand what do you mean by clamp for tween.

I am developing Litetween for the purpose of taking providing user with the most essential tools for tweening, therefore I took down alot of convenient but rather non-straightforward approach like playmode, etc.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:24 am

@lunarray

Hi sorry I think I was over complicating things.
What I am wondering is if it's possible to achieve an accordion effect by tweening just the bottom edge.

jQuery example.
http://jqueryui.com/accordion/#collapsible

Thanks,

JKID.
B

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?