Hajin wrote:I found it!
It was the semi-colon. My .csv's seperator (on OpenOffice) was set to semi-colons, so after struggling with these options on OpenOffice, I came back to the notepad++ and edited (replaced all ';' by ',') and finally it works. Thanks!!
BTW... here I got another one. About the API calls.
Is another API call no longer available?
(In the V1.1, I added a kind of custom API call like below...)
(the Function2 "YesMove" enabled player's move, which is disabled with Function "NoMove" at the 'create_dialog')
I tried this on V1.2 but seems it doesn't work anymore.
well that's question after question... Thanks always.
jomo wrote:This time it is hard to guess where the bug is... But I noticed that there are 3 successive double primes in the 1st row. Can u try to delete the extra double primes?
Hajin wrote:jomo wrote:This time it is hard to guess where the bug is... But I noticed that there are 3 successive double primes in the 1st row. Can u try to delete the extra double primes?
Actually... when I replace all those """s into "s, every output becomes 0. (just like when they're not surrounded with ""s)
I looked into the cutscene.csv (with notepad++) and there were also """s, so I just let them there. (I'm now getting afraid of trying something more with OpenOffice... lol)
Oh and the issue of the API call... I just added the functions needed after the dialog (ex: "YesMove") into the "on_destroy_dialog" and everything got solved. Hallelujah!
jomo wrote: Umm.... I'm glad to hear that you solve it finally, but for me it's not a perfect solution. If you have time, send me your minimal .capx which could reproduce the bug without disclose your confidential game designs. I'll find some time to examine it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests