Easy Module #1 - Dialog module (Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:25 am

Jomo,

I noticed that the body and the header both have margin_l and margin_r. Are these values shared between the two? I couldn't find a way to distinguish the two when setting the parameters.
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:28 am

DoobieDoctor5000 wrote:Jomo,

I noticed that the body and the header both have margin_l and margin_r. Are these values shared between the two? I couldn't find a way to distinguish the two when setting the parameters.

@DoobieDoctor5000
Ooops! you've find a bug. Currently the margin_l/margin_r only apply to footer area. And I did miss these settings for header and body :shock: Please use title_offset_x/ title_offset_y and content_offset_x/ content_offset_y as a workaround.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:34 am

I... I don't know how I feel about this. I feel great because there's a workaround, but I feel bad for making more work for you. At least you have everything planned out in your instructions. Honestly you could go either way; fix the bug or update the workaround into the manual. Thank you! You're always great at responding to questions.
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:54 am

Are your modules no longer on the store? I was thinking of purchasing this one and now I can't view it :(
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:12 am

Yes, this little, cheap, handy, full-documented product is suspended. Because I lost my happiness during customer support . For anyone who really need this product, please send your email to jomo0825@gmail.com .
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Scirra Store