Edge question. [Solved]

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Hello!

First of all; I'm new to this forum and to the Construct engine. After some days messing around, and following some tutorials, I've been working on my first platform game with Construct. Now I've a question about the edges of a layout.

If the player pass the right edge, he must come back at the left edge. My question is: how to do this? If you don't understand it, here's a picture of what I mean. :)

Thanks in advance,
Thijs
B
G

Post » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Add the wrap behaviour to the player, it should do exactly what you want without any problems
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 pm

[quote="Jayjay":yy9k88dg]Add the wrap behaviour to the player, it should do exactly what you want without any problems[/quote:yy9k88dg]
Great! Thank you for the quick response! :D
B
G

Post » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:26 pm

[quote="Thijs":3vyhbtth][quote="Jayjay":3vyhbtth]Add the wrap behaviour to the player, it should do exactly what you want without any problems[/quote:3vyhbtth]
Great! Thank you for the quick response! :D[/quote:3vyhbtth]

No problem, if you want to change your form size you'll need to edit the behaviour width and height though.
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic