[effect] CLD

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
A total of 214 high quality and unique magic sound effects suitable for RPG, Battle Arena and more!
  • Hi nice people

Cubic Lens Distortion.

CLD is the next fx i will release quickly on request. This fx have no parameters

until someone is interested from. You can now see online demo fx applied to layout;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/cld

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/cld.rar

have nice day ;

• Hi Gigatron, could this effect be applied to an individual sprite instead of the layout? If so, I might be interested in something like this.

• ryanrybot

Yes it's possible ./. will upload this fx asap;

The fx is now uploaded in the first post ;

• ryanrybot

Yes it's possible ./. will upload this fx asap;

The fx is now uploaded in the first post ;

Would it be possible for the Effect to work as sprite Mask that affects everything below it? Think a location window ingame. You know, like how Warp Mask just distorts everything under it.

• Ohhh! This can work great on my actual game! testing now

( Gigatron have you received my next messages of the glow effect? , i'm looking and seems they are stucked in my "outbox" folder, but i don't know if they are sent or there is some problem ¿? )

Edit:

Here a screenshot of my game using this Shader:

maybe too much shaders i'm adding to the game XDD

• Hi Gigatron, is there anyway that the coordinates of the effect are always the same in the sprite?

I mean, if the sprite is in the center looks A, but if the sprite is in the top-left looks B.

Looking in the code already is: vec2 uv =vTex;

But after that there is code like this:

[quote:1qv88yoc] //canvas coordinates to get the center of rendered viewport

vec2 cancoord = uv.st;

float r2 = (cancoord.x-0.5) * (cancoord.x-0.5) + (cancoord.y-0.5) * (cancoord.y-0.5);

float f = 0.0;

The idea is the center is always the center of the sprite, so no mater where is their possition always will look equal. I tried just disabling or comment some parte or change "cancoord" by vtex and other stuff (i don't know what i'm doing but sometimes works XD) but nothing this time.

Is possible?

Thanks.

• matriax

Actually i am working for you to load 4 texture channel into C2 sprite for your palette project;

I ve done plugin using shadertoy renderer , now i can merge 2 texture channel0+channel1 ... After that i will see this request;

Regards;

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Gigatron Sorry, what? You not got my last message?

About that "palette swapper" trick seems is more to change HUE based on an image but not worked to force a color palette on a layer using a sprite with the colors palette so i told you that i was gonna follow your other idea, that at the end not worked due some GPUs are also limited to 251 Try_Color, so i finally ended just using 192 colors/uniforms with 100% color accuracy (0-255).

Or you mean, you really achieved load a color palette from a sprite to force a layer/project/render like the Force256color shader but without that lots of uniforms? :O , sorry i not understand much about what you mean to merge textures and channel0+channel1, etc... ¿?

• matriax

-- Or you mean, you really achieved load a color palette from a sprite to force a layer/project/render like the Force256color shader but without that lots of uniforms? --

Yes i am workingwith plugin to load Sprite and load palette sprite; Not need to change uniforms , just load Image and palette image.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)