[effect] Cpc464 Palette

Share your Construct 2 effect files

Post » Mon May 16, 2016 3:10 pm

In same idea of Gameboy or Nes palette
i have quickly done a Cpc464 palette

Don't know if the colors are correct but you can see here the status of this shader:
Sure the black color is missing now !!

As usual not work on Chrome .. but ok now, this time is my fault not Chrome programmers :)

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/cpc464/
B
66
S
24
G
29
Posts: 823
Reputation: 22,644

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Forgot cpc monochrome screen ? No ;
Here 2dplatformer, tube fx , and cpc monochrome fx example withe pixelizer;
use chrome (!) use mouse to control 3d perspective cube .
http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/cpc/
B
66
S
24
G
29
Posts: 823
Reputation: 22,644

Post » Fri May 20, 2016 1:12 pm

awesome
B
78
S
23
G
69
Posts: 1,353
Reputation: 44,005

Post » Fri May 20, 2016 2:15 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:awesome


I have just one or 2 fx to finish, and work on your request; finished at 80%
Multi 8 bit palette replacement including, sms,c64,ega,cga,cpc,bw,apple2,teletext,monochrome...etc
B
66
S
24
G
29
Posts: 823
Reputation: 22,644

Post » Fri May 20, 2016 2:53 pm

wow you've been busy haha, cant wait to see how those will turn out :D

dont worry about my request take your time i know its going to be awesome
B
78
S
23
G
69
Posts: 1,353
Reputation: 44,005

Post » Fri May 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Gigatron wow, Looking forward to see your creation of

I have just one or 2 fx to finish, and work on your request; finished at 80%
Multi 8 bit palette replacement including, sms,c64,ega,cga,cpc,bw,apple2,teletext,monochrome...etc
B
255
S
39
G
15
Posts: 1,982
Reputation: 41,005

Post » Fri May 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Lordshiva1948 wrote:Gigatron wow, Looking forward to see your creation of

I have just one or 2 fx to finish, and work on your request; finished at 80%
Multi 8 bit palette replacement including, sms,c64,ega,cga,cpc,bw,apple2,teletext,monochrome...etc
gamecorpstudio wrote:wow you've been busy haha, cant wait to see how those will turn out :D

dont worry about my request take your time i know its going to be awesome


I must finish glsl opacity ; You know my 3d starfield made with events.
So, the C2 opacity take more cpu usage and i decided to replace it with glsl opacity.
You can see the difference here.. the speed gain factor is near 300% ; Let's show 2000 3d star sprite with c2 opacity... and
after this click button to compare difference between glsl opacity .Use Chrome!

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/glslopacity/
B
66
S
24
G
29
Posts: 823
Reputation: 22,644


Post » Fri May 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Gigatron wrote: ....... click button to compare difference between glsl opacity .Use Chrome!

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/glslopacity/


lol what to compare? hahaha the difference is like comparing a sloth with a rabbit hahaha its insane

before pressing the button 10 -15 fps.. after i clicked it things got super speed haha 60fps and keeping straight insane work man ... keep it going :D

i was using your 3d starfield last week and managed to get 60 fps constant with around 20,000 objects ... i know its pure magic :D :oops:
B
78
S
23
G
69
Posts: 1,353
Reputation: 44,005


Return to Effects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron