[effect] Dust Displacement

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A total of 214 high quality and unique magic sound effects suitable for RPG, Battle Arena and more!
  • Hi nice l&g

Before entering November i would like to share another nice fx with you;

Live demo :

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/ddust

Like usual if you like it then send pm;

Regards

• This one is the sickest Master@Gigatron, me wants it

i give you my all shinny

• Agreed! This is sick.

• That's very cool, but I have to ask - why are you asking people to send DMs to download it?

• That's very cool, but I have to ask - why are you asking people to send DMs to download it?

In this case i can see how many people are interested, for not wasting my time to tweak effect.

For example when i publish demo the fx parameters are not set... If i have 3-4 or more request then i

work on this fx.

regards

• > That's very cool, but I have to ask - why are you asking people to send DMs to download it?

>

In this case i can see how many people are interested, for not wasting my time to tweak effect.

For example when i publish demo the fx parameters are not set... If i have 3-4 or more request then i

work on this fx.

regards

I understand, you want to see if you should polish it for release..

Thanks for all these effects!

• Thanks for your hard work. Again. And again.

• Oh wow that's neat. Runs real smooth, which is always a huge bonus.

• Really smooth performance, how much "samplerFront" have you used? If one, I think it can be a good replacemant to blur-Vertical/Horizontal on weak devises on fast moving objects. Sometimes I have to disable blur because FPS is droping... But maybe it is better than no blur at all.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Seems like a really cool effect, but can it be used with a transparent background? I can see it being a neat way to make e.g. an object "turn to dust and blow away in the wind" as a kind of transition effect, but in the live demo it seems as if the object is only being distorted and wouldn't completely disappear.

Edit: nvm, finally managed to get it working with transparency, not sure what was up earlier. Nice effect, would support a full release.

• Can you upload this? ;)

• i would also love to test this effect. How are you? Gigatron

Keep up the fire!

• Hey!

I've tried to PM you Gigatron but I think the forums changed and they removed PMs. If you see this at any point in the future, I want you to know that I'm super impressed by all of the effects that I've seen by you I'd like to ask if you could post a zip somewhere with them

• Lezz bump this: Yay, no chance to get to him. Has anyone found this FX on the net or in this forum?

• Lezz bump this: Yay, no chance to get to him. Has anyone found this FX on the net or in this forum?

Sorry i can not find this fx ..i ve got 500 fx but the name is different of dust. If you really want this fx i can extract the fx from demo .

** Edit .. i found it; the name is "Oldschool demo7" so you can download here;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/c2dust.rar

Regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)