[Effect] Fire Flames

Share your Construct 2 effect files

Post » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks for the feedback! About Chrome mmm, i thought had a more advance WebGL support than Firefox.

In my case Firefox(39.0), Chrome(43.0) and NW,js works without problems, in Opera(12.7) not runs that is one of the browsers with less WebGL capabilities.

Edit: Ah! I see! Works also on Chrome, Perfect then! :D
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:02 am

Cool effect! I'd love to tinker with it but when I try to preview I'm getting this message:

What should I do to get this running?

EDIT: I should add that I'm using the latest version of chrome and that it doesn't seem to matter which Browser I choose in the previews settings.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:17 am

Uh no idea sorry. You can't see the efect even in chrome/firefox?

The live version works for you?:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/659 ... index.html

You tried to create a blank document, add a sprite and choose the Fire Effect flames? If not try that to see if works, some people had problems with the .capx but creating they a new document,etc.. works fine.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:21 am

ultrafop wrote:Cool effect! I'd love to tinker with it but when I try to preview I'm getting this message:

What should I do to get this running?

EDIT: I should add that I'm using the latest version of chrome and that it doesn't seem to matter which Browser I choose in the previews settings.

Have you installed NW.js?

This has been a separate install for quite a while now. It can be downloaded and installed from HERE.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:11 am

matriax wrote:Uh no idea sorry. You can't see the efect even in chrome/firefox?

The live version works for you?:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/659 ... index.html

You tried to create a blank document, add a sprite and choose the Fire Effect flames? If not try that to see if works, some people had problems with the .capx but creating they a new document,etc.. works fine.

Yeah, it would work in the demo, just not from the capx. When I try it on a new layout the error doesn't come up but it also doesn't display the effect. Thanks for the reply,

@zenox98 I tried downloading it but I must not have gotten the right thing. Thanks for the link and your help!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:11 pm

@ultrafop Just change the preview browser in the project settings to something else. Change it to something you DO have installed.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:35 pm

@c-7 hey! Thanks for your reply and for your work! .... but it's already fixed. Also, regardless of what browser I was using the issue was occurring (regardless of whether I got an error, the fire images would not appear).
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Nice plugin man :).

I have one issue though, when I shake the screen via the scrollto behaviour, the flames get a little white outline on top of them.
Is there a way to fix it please ?
Image Hats off to me too !
Steam user
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Mmm, try to adjust this values:

"Y Position Effect"
"Fire Size"
"Flame Size Vertical"

Also test with other fireflame pressets to see if happen in all. If not then obviously there is some parameter that fix that but sorry i don't know.

Try it, if you still can't get working correctly post the .capx and i will try to fix ;) .
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 pm

I want to change flame direction , i want to change it to horizontal instead of vertical , how can i do it ?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Effects