[effect] Planet Terrain FX

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Hi nice people

Nasa found 3 new planets outer space distance 40 light year from us, sure if life find there, hope no war there ;

So after dream what can be the surface state ? i decided to port quickly a nice terrain fx called planet terrain fx

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/pterrain

You must have fast computer for see demo ; colors are wrong now, but if you are interested

i can finish this one like seascape with more parameters.

** This is my last contribution fx For C2 users, of course i maintain support for all my fx if

you have issues.

What next... next is C3 i will port some plugins i ve made for C2 to C3...

Best regards

• Very nice, Gigatron.

• sad to read you stopped dev for c2 but 1000 thanks for all your great output.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Also sad you are dropping C2, Gigatron

Not all of us will be going down the path of C3, and C2 is going to be maintained and updated as it is now for the foreseeable future.

But it is your decision and I'm very grateful for all the hard work and effects you have contributed to us over the years.

• Don't know you also did some plugins, Which ones?.

I read about the plugins that will need some tweaks to get working in C3, but still not hear nothing about effects, this means the actual C2 effects not will be supported in C3 ? Or maybe they will have another system? Maybe Scirra will add the Shader Toy API for effects in C3? Sure this will be great news .

• totoe zenox98 matriax

I have a registered version of C2 this mean i can not drop C2. If someone need an effect sure i can convert or make it; simply i will not release another fx for C2 by myself.

I think C3 will use new glmatrix based on webgl2, and sure webgl2 shaders use new built-in functions.

Then C3 can switch between shader version ? Like this if version set 0 then all C2 shaders will working , or set to 1 new webgl2 based

shaders working ... on C3. Don't know how the coders of C3 will organize this..

• Hi nice people

Nasa found 3 new planets outer space distance 40 light year from us, sure if life find there, hope no war there ;

So after dream what can be the surface state ? i decided to port quickly a nice terrain fx called planet terrain fx

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/pterrain

You must have fast computer for see demo ; colors are wrong now, but if you are interested

i can finish this one like seascape with more parameters.

** This is my last contribution fx For C2 users, of course i maintain support for all my fx if

you have issues.

What next... next is C3 i will port some plugins i ve made for C2 to C3...

Best regards

Hey can I have a copy of this? :O It's so cool!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)