Effects with layouts

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Best soundtracks for any game. High quality and engaging assets.
  • Ey there, I�ve a question about effects in layouts (or maybe, a suggestion for future releases).

Is there any way of disabling effects for layouts when I�m working on the project? I mean, imagine I have a layout with 5 effects. I control them and their parameters via an eventsheet, but, in the layout editor, I see all of them enabled and combined, so I can�t see anything else than black shadows over more black shadows.

Sorry if the explanation isn�t so clear, if so, tell me and I will try to explain it in another way.

As always, thanks for all guys :).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can temporarily disable WebGL in project properties. However this will also disable the effects in the game. I think we need to add a 'preview effects' option...

• Oh! That�s true! I forgot about that option! Thanks man, that makes my work much easier :D.

I think, as you say, a "webgl preview" checkbox would be nice, but I think it�s very easy to work enabling and disabling webgl effects from project properties.

In my case, I�ve tested my webgl effects, and some options will be available from game�s options menu, so, I don�t mind to have the effects disabled for now.

Thanks! (and wow, that was fast response too :))

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)