Egon - Devlog

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:56 am

This is very, very good! Excellent work on merging the graphics and sounds to create unique mood and atmosphere.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 4:24 pm

@alvarop @Djordhan @rozpustelnik

Thanks guys! I'm glad about your interest and that you like my project, but i will not finish Egon.

The reason is that it will cost me too much time. I need a long time for the design and especially for the study of construct 2. So its not possible for me to create this game incidentally.

But i am working on my drawing skills. I am searching for an artstyle which is easy to reproduce. Maybe i try to do some simple pixel art.

My new project will take much more time for planing. It have to be much simpler. I will try to find people with the same taste...Someone, who can help me with the programming part/Construct 2. The important thing is that there will be definitely something new again!

If you want, you can subscribe to my youtube channel for the latest news: https://www.youtube.com/user/goodman1268

Thx for supporting and sorry for my bad english! ;)
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 14, 2014 10:38 am

So great! I really love this art!
B

Post » Wed May 14, 2014 5:42 pm

I've been following egon for awhile now and I'm saddened that you will not be able to finish it. The elevator scene is definitely something you should put in your next game! =) @egon
B
S

Post » Wed May 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Egon wrote:@alvarop @Djordhan @rozpustelnik

Thanks guys! I'm glad about your interest and that you like my project, but i will not finish Egon.

The reason is that it will cost me too much time. I need a long time for the design and especially for the study of construct 2. So its not possible for me to create this game incidentally.

But i am working on my drawing skills. I am searching for an artstyle which is easy to reproduce. Maybe i try to do some simple pixel art.

My new project will take much more time for planing. It have to be much simpler. I will try to find people with the same taste...Someone, who can help me with the programming part/Construct 2. The important thing is that there will be definitely something new again!

If you want, you can subscribe to my youtube channel for the latest news: https://www.youtube.com/user/goodman1268

Thx for supporting and sorry for my bad english! ;)

I'm sorry to hear about your decision to stop the development. Looked like you had something really nice going there.

At the same time I feel confident that we will see more great work from such a talented guy soon enough :)
B
S

Post » Thu May 15, 2014 7:52 am

@Egon Too bad you decided to give up on Egon... I know it's very hard to make game all by yourself (like I do) and manage all its aspects, but You had already a piece of something very, very good... I hope Your new projects will be as unique as Egon. Good luck!
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Very creative!
Check out my games on Google Play:

BEAST ATTACK (850,000+ downloads!)

ZOMBIE BASH (Android) (Launched Feb 17)

ZOMBIE BASH (iOS) (Launched March 17)
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Wow this looks fantastic! Great work Egon! Wish I had your artistic talents.
B

Post » Fri May 23, 2014 7:04 am

@baoquocphan, @XCELLGO, @oceldot, @rozpustelnik, @jook00, @RAN

Thank you guys, that really opens my heart!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Looks very impressive! I like it!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations