Ejecta Loader for Testing

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:03 am

I have not used Ejecta yet or Construct2 in a very long time. But something thats hand in other game engines are apps called loaders, where you can download a projects code and run it without having to build the project.

Since Eject is a web browser at hear, how hard would it be to make a blank Ejects app that allows you to put in an IP & port to connect to the Construct2 preview server?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:28 am

Ejecta is not a browser at it's heart. All Ejecta is, is an api wrapper and JS interpreter. Ejecta is no where near a browser.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:20 am

Are you saying it can not pull a page from an ip? I get it doesn't support, DIVS, FRAMES etc, but if it uses any sort of http protocol it would be able to load a page. If its not able to that's fine, but if it is the loader idea would be very useful.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:22 pm

I would love an Ejecta test platform. However it really only is a bridge interpreter. Some one may have done a mod, but not in it's base code can it pull and show games. So for now your going to have to Export, build, test. Rather than Push/Pull testing.
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General