Ejecta Problem

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Problem Description

Blank screen when trying to run the app on a physical device, but works fine in a simulator. Exported using Ejecta.

Attach a Capx

Unable to attach capx because it is 6MB (size limit of 2MB)

Description of Capx

This app is a game.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

1) Export using Ejecta (un-minified) 2) Copy to mac 3) Paste into ejecta_master folder and rename app folder to "App" 4) Select iPad as emulation destination

Observed Result

Screen stays black, audio plays though.

Expected Result

Should load the images and sprites for the app.

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 SP1

Construct 2 Version ID

Release 184 (64-bit)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closed as can't reproduce: if you don't provide a .capx, then if we can observe at least one project working then we have to assume it works. The .capx in this report works for me after I fixed the r185-specific issue there. I'm using the latest Ejecta code from github with Xcode 6 on OS X Yosemite. Without more information we will not be able to help. You can host a larger .capx on Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive...

• Here is a link to the capx on mediafire:

https://www.mediafire.com/?9tbs3gu76fdm5if

• Still can't reproduce, runs great on an iPhone 4S running iOS 8.1 with XCode 6.1 on OS X Yosemite. Try making sure you've got the latest Ejecta code from github as well.

• Hmm interesting. I'm trying to run it on an iPad 4th gen. Could the fact that it's an iPad be part of the issue? Thanks

• Oh wow, I completely forgot to mention, it works completely fine when trying to run in portrait, but when I open the info.plist file and change the initial interface orientation to landscape (home button right) it refuses to work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)