Ejecta Turbo Issue

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:16 am

@Ashley ok I'll test that now, not too sure how to use that system expression, does this look right?
"https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text="&URLEncode(I just scored highScore in blah blah blah!)
Doo Doo Diving App Store | Google Play

Donut Pirate App Store | Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:23 am

I can't get URLEncode to work in C2, It'll show syntax error in C2 whenever theres space. so my line above can't be right, read the manual, still don't understand how to use URLEncode, any example?

B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am

@ashley something buggy with ejecta plugin i cant reproduce, my game now gets stuck in launch screen and xcode shows this error
2014-04-05 16:29:29.559 Ejecta[1521:60b] SyntaxError: Unexpected token ','. Expected a property name after '.'. at line 62593 in index.js

even change back to normal URL still the same, i simply don't know what went wrong, i have this same error when i first add ejecta object, while my file still has cocoonjs, i', not sure if it could be any sort of conflict? i removed cocoonjs object from my file, it export fine before(last 2 days), and today i'm just trying to get ejecta to show iad and gamecenter, both doesn't work, didn't change anything else, and now everytime i export from this file i get such error.

i roll it back to earlier working cocoonjs file, and tried remove all cocoonjs events first before delete cocoonjs object, then add ejecta, i still get that error from xcode, i manually remove the '.' from index.js, now iad and gamecenter works, but touch is not functioning properly..... weird. i don't know if this give you any clue, if you want to investigate my file, i'm happy to show you over email. (as its completed project)

B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 am

@Ashley ok i've found out whats causing the problem, ejecta gamecenter's 'is authenticated' is bugged, i believe that cause all sorts of problems, include touch, iad, gamecenter, sound pause. I'll post a bug report soon.

Sound pause on ejecta is working fine. However I still don't know how to use URLEncode() in Open URL, so I can't test that yet.

B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:41 pm

The 'Is authenticated' issue was already reported and is already fixed.

Are you new to C2? Strings in expressions need double-quotes around them, which you'll need to use in the URLEncode expression as well.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:05 am

@Ashley i'm 8 months new to C2, theres no proper course for C2, so pretty much learning when i need specific function to work, poor fundamentals for me :/

anyways, got it to work with URLencode(), thanks for the help!

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs