Enable / Disable Force Own Texture Layer

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:30 pm

@Ashley don't miss this news.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:49 pm

When I turn on "Force own textture", all images in that layer hide away , and no ways to see them visible on the screen withou turn off "Force own textture", it made me very difficult and uncomfortable to design things that layout. But it only happens some later time after using "Force own textture" layer, then I don't know when it happens to make an .capx to test, maybe it happens on some of cpu and driver.
Please make feature that I can turn on and turn off "Force own textture" at the beginning of the layout if you can.
And please don't ask me to give a .capx file because It might happens on some computers, not yours. And don't force me to file any bugs case and wait for some years. I made some reporting posts , but I never have any reasonable supporting and comments from @Ashley.
Thank you so much !
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:16 am

"When making feature suggestions you should always provide a use case, so we know why it's important."

Ashley doing great work updating construct with new js, bugfixes add other features with export etc but we make games everyday so our sugestions should be added. Iv seen many sugestions even few years age but still are not added.

For few next relases, construct 2 should have only sugestions of the users.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General